Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beginnings.....

Wow!? I've been admiring many of my friends' blogs for quite some time, always contemplating on whether or not to create my own blog. No one EVER told me that setting-up a blog would be so painful and stressful! Needless to say, you are probably not viewing the "finished product" of my blog page, but atleast it's a start.

Welcome to the world of the Hancocks! :) I know Alan and I keep extremely busy schedules and sometimes neglect to keep everyone in-the-loop, so I created this place for our family updates and/or ramblings. Like I said previously, WELCOME, and we hope you check back here occasionally to see what's new in our household!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!