I felt like I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when I hit that magical 24th week.....the week that marks a 'viable pregnancy.' Well, that week has come and gone, and now I'm at wonderful week number 25.
- I'm up a total of 7 pounds.
- Wade weighed approximately 1 pound 4 ounces based on his measurements.
- All of his systems checked out perfect!
- Our c-section is scheduled for March 27th!
- Wade is a night-time mover, much like his big brother. He seems SO STRONG to me! I love being able to share these moments with his Daddy at night.
- I feel like I'm getting to know him more and more each day. I hate to wish the time away, but I'm so excited to meet my little guy face-to-face. I hope he knows how much he's already LOVED by his little family.
- Much like you hear other mother's talk about the 'classic second child syndrome,' I have done NOTHING to prepare a room for lil' Wade (except start a board on Pinterest?!) Poor kid. I have big ideas, doesn't that count for something ;) I'm waiting on some availability of some muscle help (ahhhhhem, husband!) to get me started.