Saturday, August 28, 2010

Better than a Barrel of Monkeys

This past week the weather was absolutely beautiful in our area---high's in the 80's and lows in the 60's. I had Wednesday and Thursday off work, so my Gram and I went to the Tulsa Zoo! :)  We had a day to always remember!






With these pictures being shared, I have to admit to y'all that I marveled in God's creation all day long!  Gram was pointing out colors and features of each animal, and I couldn't help but think about how wonderful our God is.  What a truly divine imagination He has to create such beautiful creatures?!  Something about the warm sunshine on my skin and the reflections of God's love left me with a full, happy heart.

Despite recent trials, I am very thankful for this season of my life! I couldn't imagine being in any other spot.  For months I have questioned God's plan for our lives---foolishly, of course.  Heck, I still don't know what the future holds for our family, but I do know that everything's going to be mighty perfect!  God gives us a sense of peace when we ask Him for it, a calming peace that lets our spirit finally rest.  I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm running towards it :)

"I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."  --Phil 3:14

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!