Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5

I'm linking up with Katie's Journey for the next thirty days to share my life with y'all.

Day 5. SIBLINGS

I am the oldest (and wisest-hahaha!) of three children. I have a younger brother Jordan, age 25, and a half-brother Tyler, age 16. 

Jordan and I have always been super close, but since Tyler is so much younger than us I have a slightly different relationship with him. I tend to be more motherly towards him---in fact, the age difference makes me feel old!  I feel like I was his age not that long ago, but the changes with "kids these days" is evident when I talk to him.  The world he has grown up in seems to be so much different than the world I was exposed to at his age.  It makes me slightly fearful for my own children one day.  I'm so proud of the young man he is becoming, though! He loves his family with all his heart, and I'm so thankful he recognizes the importance in that.
This would be a picture of Tyler doing something he does 'oh so well.....
......lounging on the couch at Grandma's house :)
Did I mention he was spoiled?!

Jordan has a beautiful family, and I'm so proud of him too!  Jordan is married to Jessica--I couldn't have picked a more perfect girl for him--and, they have three children, Brooke, Paige, and Morgan. Those girls have blessed us so much! It tickles me to watch Jordan with his family of girls. I often chuckle to myself when I think about it cause that's what he deserves :)
Jordan is an extremely lucky boy to
 have all these pretty girls in his life....!!




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!