Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25

Ohhhh, only FIVE more days left to get in the 30-Day Blog Challenge fun over at Katie's Journey. Just go do it, seriously.

Day 25, PUT YOUR I-POD ON SHUFFLE
LIST FIRST 10 SONGS

"Whatever It Is"
Zac Brown Band

"It Is"
Johnny Cooper

"She's Not the Cheating Kind"
Brooks n Dunn

"Little Sister"
Dwight Yoakam

"The Way I Loved You"
Taylor Swift

"Rumor Has It"
Clay Walker

"Welcome to the Future"
Brad Paisley

"Freek-a-Leek"
Petey Pablo

"Undo It"
Carrie Underwood

"Circus"
Britney Spears

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You are the 2nd person I've seen with "Undo It". And everyone has had a Britney song. Too funny! And great songs!

Sarah said...

Oh...dwight yoakam. I have a major thing for him! hahaha.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!