Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Twelve



SHOW US YOUR DECORATIONS

Sorry for being such a terrible blogger this weekend :(  Better late than never, right?!

Our Mantle


Snowmen and Mittens
in the Kitchen

 Green Ceramic Tree
made by my Great Aunt

 OU Snowman

 Leopard Snowman

 Nativity Set
This sets out year-round, love it!




 We cheated this year--usually we do a live tree, but we figured it never hurts to save a little money here and there. My grandma had this tree in her attic. We had just put it up, so sorry for lack of ornaments. I'll do an update picture when its finished.

 I decorated my office at work this year......




 I've been practicing my bow-making skills. :)

Thanks for stopping by for my Christmas house and office tour :)
I'll post pictures of the outside soon!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!