Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Celebration, Part One

Ahhh, it feels so good to be sitting still after such a busy holiday weekend. It's 11am, and I'm still in my jammies :) Don't judge me, ha!  I decided to break our Christmas celebrations down into several posts. I took a TON of great pictures on my handy-dandy new camera, and I wanted to do each celebration justice.

Our first stop on Christmas Eve was my mother-in-law's house for the Wood family Christmas.  We opened up presents with his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Santa was good to us this year! After all the hugs and "thank you's" were exchanged we sat down to enjoy a yummy meal together.

If I haven't already mentioned to y'all, I think I have the best "in-law" side of the family in the world!  Seriously, I almost despise using the word "in-law" to describe my relationship with them, I've always felt as if I was one of their own. Not only does this go to his mom's side of the family, but his dad's as well. I LOVE these people so much!










Photobucket

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a great Christmas Eve! Girl, I have wonderful in-law's too! I don't know what I would do without them. They aren't the typical in-law's by any means.

Kit said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas eve!!!!

Jen said...

Looks like someone had a fabulous Christmas!!

Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

I'm doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

Jen said...

Oh, and have you added your city to Location Central yet? We're all on there!!

www.LocationCentral.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have close in-laws? It's always scary for some people!
Glad your holidays were happy! :)

Happy Thrusday!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!