Monday, February 7, 2011

All You Need is LOVE, Day One

Good Monday morning! Hope y'all had a restful, relaxing weekend. There is predictions for another 4-10 inches of snow here on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for another long week of work. Ugh!

For the next several days I'll be linking up with Neely for a special series on LOVE in honor of the upcoming Valentines Day. Feel free to mosey on over and join in yourself!


WHEN I NEED SOME ME TIME I {LOVE} TO....

(in no particular order)

Sleep
Shop
Pedicure
Blog
Clean
Treat myself to a Yummy Fast Food meal
Roll the Windows Down and Listen to Music
Endulge in a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks

I don't have any crazy things I do to spoil myself, but it's nice to have a few moments to yourself every now and then.  Sometimes Most of the time, it's the little things in life that make me the happiest. Since I don't go all out in the spoiling department, I can afford to treat myself to these little things often. :)





Photobucket

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Wonderful choices. I could use some of these things right about now.

Anonymous said...

Great choices! I agree it is the little things. :)

Courtney said...

i LOVE your list.
Seriously, I could have copied & pasted it and used it for my own! :)

Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

Neely said...

A girl after my own heart :) Thanks for linking up!

Sam said...

Hi, next time you need some "me time", please feel free to come clean my room.. hehe. :p

Great list, I especially agree with the shopping! :)

Thanks so much for playing! :)

star said...

Great list! Shopping, pedicures and blogging are also my faves!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!