Monday, February 28, 2011

Just call be a Rebel.....

....but, my brain has been protesting and refusing to enter the "real world" again. I've been home for a week from vacation physically, but my little head seems to be in denial.  It was so nice to be away from everything (not that I have a stressful life), in a world where I didn't have to answer my phone, check text messages, update Facebook, blog, or email. I enjoyed every second of being out of touch! :)

The evening we got home I absolutely was NOT going to the grocery store, nor was I going to prepare dinner.  Since we'd gotten into the habit of consuming 70,000 calories per day, we decided it would be best to go to Zios :) We'd become adjusted to being served hot, fresh bread each night at dinner, and neither of us were quite ready to give up on this pampering. It was pathetic, I think we consumed 4 of those loaves of bread between the two of us.

Anyhow, onto vacation pictures. I'm just going to offer you a sneak peek today. There is SO much to say about our trip, plus I want to share some funny stories with you without having to write the longest post ever.











As you can imagine, I have TONS of blogs to read from the last two weeks---basically, if you have something HUGE that happened, you should just tell me. Don't make me work for it, since I probably won't get to every post that was written.  :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Lindsi, you're killin me smalls! LOL It is currently snowing where I'm at and these photos make me want to be somewhere warm with a margarita in my hand! Looks like you had SO much fun! :)

Kit said...

Those pictures are amazing! Looks like you two had an awesome time!

Neely said...

Fabulous pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!