Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lessons on Being Cool

This is the conversation that happened between me and my darling man this weekend.

Characters
Lindsi.............Cool Wife
Alan........... Husband
Brooke................ Niece, Age 10
Morgan .............Niece Age 1


Lindsi: Brooke has been teaching Morgan to "pound it," and I got her to do it twice! Unprompted.

Alan: (Laughing) Just don't be teaching our niece any of that Jersey Shore crap! We want her to be cool.

Lindsi: (Disgusted) Crap??!! Sounds like someone needs a lesson in being cool.

Alan: I am cool. Just look at my hair.



I'll let y'all make your own decisions on who is cooler

Jersey Shore versus the Faux-Mullet

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!