Thursday, May 19, 2011

Denver's Birthday Celebration

Last, last weekend we also had the pleasure of celebrating our friend, Denver's, THIRTIETH birthday!  Zach and April hosted a super fun party at their house with all of our friends and some of the birthday boy's family.

We enjoyed TONS of good food, including the most delicious smoked meat courtesy of the man of the house. We got to catch up with lots of friends we hadn't seen in a while, as well as get some good laughs at the suckers lovely volunteers who participated in a Michael Jackson dancing game on the XBox Kinect.




He's so HOT :) He's been working on his "mullet" for quite some time and it's really paying off!







Photobucket

1 comments:

April Rowell said...

I'm just saying, I look pretty serious in my MJ dance pose. Wait, I WAS serious!!!!! :-()

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!