Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love Struck

Did y'all watch Idol last night? My hubby called and woke me up just in time for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! (I go to bed super early ;) )

From the very beginning, my three favorites were Lauren, Scotty, and Haley. So, when it came right down to it, I didn't care who won!

Now, I'm a sucker for a good love story. Hope y'all didn't miss that kiss(es) between Scotty and Lauren! Young love is SO precious! I know all you girls remember how it feels to be absolutely smitten over someone---I wake up every. morning. feeling that way :)  I hope they are madly in love, get married, and make lots of country-singin' babies!

(I might've created this whole relationship between them in my head, but just let me believe. Ok?!)


I found this video on YouTube this morning, so I know I'm not the only one who is a sucker for a good love story!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Neely said...

That video is awesome. I dont watch Idol but IM amused

Caroline said...

Love this! And I love Lauren and Scotty together!!

Mateya said...

SO cute! I had a feeling they were dating after seeing last night's finale! :)

Allison said...

I want them to date, get married, go on tour and make lots of country singin babies too!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!