Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time Flies

I cannot begin to explain how quickly time has passed during the last six months.  I feel like I've spent most of my life wishing, wanting, and waiting on that next stage (as most girls seem to do!).  Now that I'm living out the life I've dreamed about and prayed for for so long, I want time to suddenly stand still. My baby is growing too fast.
 
My baby boy had his first tooth sprout through over night. Hummmmph. While I'm excited for this milestone in his life, I'm also very sad that I'll never ever get to see his big toothless grin again. I am not ready for all of this. How do you other momma's deal with these changes? Does it ever get easier?  I'm almost mopey in a pathetic sense over these rapid changes. Can I still blame the hormones for tears?! ;) Haha!

Don't hate me, friends, but my child (in all his toothing experience) has been AWESOME! He spiked a fever last night before bed, but that had no impact on his happy, sweet, smiling personality. In the slightest. He slept for 10 1/2 hours. Solid. I'm a proud mom! :)

Here are a few pictures from his six month photo shoot at JCPenney's. My Aunt (Cale's Great Aunt) took us to JCPenney's to have his pictures made at my Grandma's request. My grandma had our pictures made every year at JCPenney's growing up, so we were just following family tradition!






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!