Thursday, August 16, 2012

1 Corinthians 6:12

Sorry this is going up late today, ladies! Life simply got in the way today. I'm tired---in a good way. I was blessed to be super busy with work things today, followed by a visit to the hospital to meet Cale's newest baby cousin, Tripp!! :) We are so lucky to be surrounded by such fun, handsome, healthy baby boys on Alan's side of the family.  I was sitting on the couch letting my mind relax for one quiet moment when Alan said, "Aren't you forgetting something?!" while pointing at his phone where he had the 'ol blog pulled up. He followed that up with, "some girls might be waiting to pray for their husbands!"  So you can thank him for the *subtle* reminder this evening ;)

Day 16:  Pray that your husband will choose healthy, God-honoring activities.  Pray that he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies, but that he will experience freedom in holiness as he yields to the Spirit's control.

"You say, 'I am allowed to do anything" -but not everything is good for you.  And even though 'I am allowed to do anything' I must not become a slave to anything." --1 Corinthians 6:12



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!