Thursday, May 27, 2010

......Could it be?!

Could it be true that I'm getting grouchy in my old age?! :)

First of all, I'm not sure if I'm proud of the story I'm about to share with y'all, but on the other hand, it kinda makes me happy.....

.....Yesterday at work, my girlfriend and coworker, Sarah, brought us a case of Cherry Coke Zero (our latest obsession). After we each took our can(s) for the day, she asked if she could put it under my desk because people would be less likely to steal from me. :) She was obviously insinuating that people were afraid of me, right?

I know this sounds like a silly, simple story, but I have been told my WHOLE life that I was a "push-over." My mom used to remind me that my children would probably "walk all over me." HAHAHA....not any more!! People are AFRAID of me! That's why I'm not so sure that I'm necessarily proud of this story, but at the same time it's nice to know that I have finally set some boundries.

Don't burst my little bubble that I'm currently in, just let me continue thinking that I'm rough and tough! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!