Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mope-y Me

This is why I shouldn't be a night-owl....I'm up waaaay too late, it's 11pm. Last night I was in bed by 7pm :)

Anyhow, I stay up late and creep around on the internet....and NOW, I'm mope-y.  I ran across this picture   from my wedding, which was less than TWO years ago, and couldn't help but notice THREE of my family members in the picture have gone on to Heaven.

First you have my sweet little Granny waving at me, next my Gramps to the far left, and finally my Uncle Ronnie in the background to the right. (Don't forget about my Grandpa Wayne, who just didn't make this picture).  Although I know that I know that I know that I know they are each MUCH better off and have seen the face of our Father, I am missing them tonight!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!