Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Put a Smile on my Face

This is the first week I've participated in Mama Kat's Writers Workshop, but I'm likin' this idea.  Since I'm a fairly new blogger, Lord knows I could use the help. We'll see how it goes!

Here are 10 things that are sure to put a smile on my face when I'm not happy:

1) Our boat. On the lake. Hot summer sun. No clouds.

2) Root beer floats from Sonic during the summer

3) Girls Nights (think GREAT girlfriends, nail painting, face mask wearing, The Bachelor(ette), gossip, drinks, Kohl's, K-Mart, Braums, Priscillas....you never know where you're going to end up on a girls night with my friends, haha!)

4)  My husband....and his naked little rear (Yes, I said it. You can hate me.)

5)  Making up curse words (I usually just end up laughing at myself because I'm like a 5-year-old)

6) Driving with the windows down and a good song on the radio

7) Hearing my husband call me his "Pretty Wife" (which he does almost daily!!)

8)  Having a good "eyelash" day...you know, the kind of day when all your eyelashes are in the perfect place after a mascara application

9) Shake Weight Commericals. I know, I'm a weirdo.

10)  Remembering the times from college when my roommates would request that I sing to them to put them in better moods. For those that don't know, I'm a terrible singer. Those girls loved my rendition of the intro song to "A Wedding Story" on TLC.  Apparently, it's entertaining.

Mama's Losin' ItPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!