Saturday, July 31, 2010

Too Cute

Got these from my sister-in-law, Jill, yesterday. I don't think this sweet little man needs any introduction on my blog, but in case you've missed previous posts.....meet Tyce! :)  Our handsome, burly nephew!

They are just TOO CUTE not to share.....eat your hearts out, ladies and gentleman.  This little guy is all of 9 weeks old and a SOLID 14-pounds of pure muscle.






With studying ending soon at our house....that means more free time.....which means more trips to Denton.....which means more time with this guy and his family! Yay :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

The Nolen's said...

Looks like Jill has been practicing with the new camera! Great shots Jill!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!