Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl Time

Tonight is our first night of our Girls Bible Study :) Yaaaay!

I'm so excited to get together with my friends for some girl time and spiritual growth. Rachel and I had talked about hosting one several months ago, and its finally come to fruition. We decided on the newest Beth Moore book, "So Long, Insecurity."  Lets face it, what girl doesn't struggle with insecurity in some way, shape, of form?!  I'm just excited to be with my closest girlfriends studying from God's word--and probably eating some good food, hehe  :)  I'm convinced that I have the BEST group of girlfriends in the whole wide world!



Photobucket

1 comments:

The Nolen's said...

I had so much fun. We really do have some amazing girlfriends. I'm looking forward to this journey together!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!