Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Husband

Today is Alan's 30th birthday!  :)


(this is little us, taken NYE 2005/2006)

I love this man with all. that. I. am.

(this was taken on our vacation, 2010, in Cozumel)

He is my rock.
He has shown me true love, the way God intended it to be.

(this was taken NYE 2007/2008 at ShoGun)

He makes me giggle like a little school girl.
and, he still makes me get "that feeling" in my stomach ;)


(this was one of our engagement pictures, summer 2008)

He keeps me on my toes with his youthful energy and playful spirit--one of my favorite things about his personality.


(this was taken at his dad's place, december 2009)

He makes me a better person, just by being himself.
He has taught me the value of hardwork and honest friendship by his actions.


(and, of course, this was taken at our wedding, november 2008)

He completes me!


Happy Birthday to the BEST husband in the whole wide world! I'm convinced that you just keep getting better and better with age. You are my very bestfriend and soul mate--God created us for each other, and I'm overwhelmed and humbled by His perfect plan!  I'm so thankful to be able to share the rest of my life with you--and I couldn't imagine going through this journey with anyone else by my side.  Even though I wasn't there with you 30 years ago when you took your first breath, I plan to be there when you take your last.  I hope we can make your 30th year the most memorable yet!  :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

Tere and Rodney said...

Alan is like a fine wine, gets better with age. He's also like aged cheese, kinda stinky sometimes! Haha! We love Alan and hope you made the beginning of his thirties great!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!