Thursday, September 2, 2010

Take that Menopause, Week 2

It's Thursday again.....which brings me to the close of another week's worth of menopause.

I'm still smiling! :)  I feel like I'm starting to get more rest at night. I added a dose of Melatonin to my evening supplements, and it seems to be doing the trick (as long as my coworkers aren't calling me during the night because 'someone locked someone out of the office' during a little "tiff"---ugh, some people's kids, right?!)  At one point in the last week I had a headache that I couldn't shake.  After several days of dealing with this persistent little booger, I drank a REAL Dr. Pepper. Totally did the trick!

Menopause, you STILL ain't got nothin' on this girl! TAKE THAT! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tere and Rodney said...

Yeah! Take that mean-o-pause! Who's your momma? Oh yeah, Lindsi's your momma!

The Nolen's said...

LOL @ Tere's comment!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!