Thursday, August 26, 2010

Take That, Menopause! Week 1

In honor of my very first week of menopause, I have decided that Thursdays will be dedicated to posting my menopausal (or not so menopausal) thoughts. I'm crummy at journaling, so this can serve as my documentation of the trials and triumphs of my Lupron journey.

With that being said, I feel like I totally kicked butt this week! :)  I have experienced a few side effects, but nothing to write home about.  Ive always prided myself on being a good sleeper and a good pooper (maybe from my infant days?!); however, no longer do I sleep more than 3 straight hours and my bowel movements are quite tough.  Neither of these are unaffected by the vitamin supplements Im taking, though. I'm taking several different vitamins for energy and mood--even though I'm not sleeping much at night, I feel GREAT during the day!  And the #2 problem?! Heeeellllllloooo, Benefiber in my water....of course, in addition of my daily Raisin Bran, Fiber One bar, and apple. Im just a regular kinda girl! 

So, take that, menopause!? Is that all you got for me!??

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Nolen's said...

Yeah! Take that menopause! :) proud of ya girlie!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!