Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boot Scootin' Farewell

Just wanted to share some recent pictures with y'all.
We spent the evening with some great friends this past Friday night to honor our friend, Jason, who left Monday for his Basic Training.  We sent him out in true Oklahoma style with some boot scootin' at a local establishment.

Kelli, Aubrey, and I
SUCH fun girls :)
This is what our LOVE looks like on the dance floor :)

The Guest of Honor and my sweet friend, April
This man makes me SO happy!
Don't let their sweet faces fool you--these three are some trouble! ;)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun time! You look so cute and your blog is adorable!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!