Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4

I'm on a THIRTY DAY blogging journey to share lil' tidbits of my life with y'all. You can find me linking up at Katie's Journey.

Day 4, YOUR PARENTS

My parents are wonderful people--throughout my whole life they've demonstrated unconditional love for their children. I feel like a well-rounded girl thanks to them!  I understand the value of work hard, play hard. I understand the value of family. I understand that I have to treat others the way I want to be treated. I am thankful to be blessed with such amazing parents!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Kit said...

Love the pictures. Your post is so sweet!

Whitney said...

Love this post. It's so so sweet! We are state neighbors! :) Can't wait to continue to follow your blog.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love the pictures and your blog name! Thanks for liking up and sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!