Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

I completely realize that I'm three days behind on this THIRTY DAY blog journey, but I've decided to join the fun. I'll be linking up with Katie, at Katie's Journey, for the next twenty seven days to share little tidbits of my life with y'all. Sit back and enjoy! :)

DAY THREE. "Your First Love"

I fell in love with an older man at a very young age--I have no excuse for this behavior, other than "momma raised me this way....."  She is at fault for introducing me to this handsome hunk with the heavenly voice.  He made my heart pitter patter nearly 22 years ago, and he still knows how to make my heart melt today. Ladies, eat your hearts out!




I don't even think they make this breed of man anymore. He is simply amazing and just seems to get better with age!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!