Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23

Jump on over to Katie's Journey to link up your blog for the last few days of 30-Day Blog Challenge FUN!

Day 23, FAVORITE VACATION

Although I've had many memorable mini-vacations with my family and weekend trips with my love, my favorite (hands-down) vacation has been our honeymoon!  For both of us, it was our first time on a cruise.  It was also our first time to be in the Caribbean ocean. I had "seen" the ocean in Tampa, Corpus Christi, and Galveston before---phew, that hardly counts as being in the ocean.  It was our first big trip together as "adults," and we both experienced so many firsts on that trip.



We flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico and boarded the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas. We hit up Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas--absolutely breathtaking ports!
We met some amazing people on our cruise.  Our dinner table friends were awesome--and all honeymooners too! :)  We are still in contact with several couples that we met on that cruise, I imagine they will be lifelong friends.



PS: It's my birthday. Today :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an awesome day! Great pictures - maybe you can just fly there for the day :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!

I love your Honey MOon Pictures! :D LOVED the star fish!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Also, I definitely don't want to know about some of your "firsts" on your honeymoon. Thank you for not sharing details ;)

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday! Love your honeymoon pics! Our honeymoon was my favorite too!

Amanda Moury said...

I love anywhere tropical! What a HUGE starfish! :) And Happy Birthday girl! :) Hope it's a great one!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pic with the starfish- so cool!

Brooklynn said...

Thanks for stopping by!

You and your husband would have a blast at Disney World just the two of you. I almost say it's a little better without children the first time around, simply because you can go, go, go without naps, snacks, etc. If you could convince him, it'd be totally worth it! :)

Happy Birthday by the way! Hope it's a great day!

Kristina Ruth said...

Hi I'm a new follower from www.mountainmum.com

I found your blog from the forever endeavor.

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday!
I found your blog on Katie's link up, it's so cute! And such sweet pictures from your Honeymoon, I have only been on one cruise, but I can't wait to do another!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!