Monday, November 1, 2010

Tag, You're It

I got "tagged" by Kit (A Step Into My Life) to answer the following eight questions:


1. What is your go to outfit?
I'm mostly a jeans, t-shirt, and boots kind of girl.
If I'm going out on the town, it doesn't differ much--just a fancier shirt.

2. What are you saving up for now?
Our February cruise with our friends

3. What is your go to breakfast?
Raisin Bran, I like my fiber :)

4. What is your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving?
Easy. Pumpkin Pie.
I also love some mashed potatoes, green beans, and sweet potato casserole.

5. If you could go on any reality tv show what would it be?
....don't think bad of me for this one, just hear me out. The Bachelor--I'm not out to win any man's heart. I've already got the man of my dreams. :)  I'd love to just be able to "chill" in a giant house with a bunch of girls, dress up in fancy dresses every day (that they pay for!), and go to some amazing places. Actually, if you could take the boy part out of this equation, it would be my ideal show! Haha.

6. How many children to you want to have?
As many as God and my sweet husband will let me have :)
Bentley always tells me that he wants lots of siblings.

7. What room do you like best in your house?
I like my kitchen, solely because it seems to be the central hub of my house. It's warm and cozy, plus there's plenty of seating at the table or bar area so I can chat with my husband or visitors while I piddle around.

8. What is your dream vacation?
Disney World, we'd stay on-site at one of the Disney Resorts and allow ourselves plenty of days to leisurely browse through all the parks. THEN, we'd board a plane in Orlando and head to Tahiti for another week of relaxation post Disney World experience :)  I'm salivating just thinking about it!

Now, it's y'alls turn to answer. I will tag EIGHT people that need to answer the following EIGHT questions:

How 'bout a good 'ol game of MASH?! Remember that one?
Hehe--list your ideal MASH answers.

1) HUSBAND

2) CITY

3)  YOUR JOB

4) HUSBAND'S JOB

5) YOUR CAR

6) HUSBAND'S CAR

7) NUMBER OF CHILDREN

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun :) Great learning more about you!

Amanda Moury said...

This was fun learning more about you Lindsi! I posted mine too I can't wait to see if the gals do it also! :)

Al said...

Thanks sweetie!!! I answered your questions :) Hope you had a lovely day!!

Tere and Rodney said...

I loved reading this, but to be honest, none of it was too surprising. I guess I know you pretty well!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!