Friday, December 3, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Eleven




NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

I never give too much thought to New Years Resolutions, mostly because I learned at a young age that I never follow through with them. Why even bother, eh?

For the sake of this challenge, here are TWO:

1)  SAVE MORE MONEY.  We have spent nearly six years spoiling ourselves and doing whatever we want, when we want.  I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! Don't get me wrong, we aren't irresponsible with our money now.  I just want to save bunches so that we can experience life's little luxury's as a family of three (or four, or five, or six....just whatever) 

2) GAIN WEIGHT, like say.....oh......25 to 35 pounds

Photobucket

4 comments:

Allison said...

you are the only person that I know that would wish to gain weight...but it's for a good cause so I wish you all the best with your resolutions! :):)

ty said...

Your number 2 made me smile :)

Jill said...

I love your #2 also. :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I was totally thrown off with the "gain weight" thing! But I totally get it now! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!