Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Ten






FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG

Man oh man, this is a hard one. I don't know if I can pick just one favorite Christmas song--I honestly think my opinion changes each holiday season. I always have that one song that gets stuck in my head and reminds me of a sweet Christmas memory.

I'm 83% sure that if I had to pick an all-time favorite song, regardless of the performer, it would have to be SILENT NIGHT. Most recently, I have fell in love with David Archuleta's rendition of Silent Night.


So far this Christmas season, my "go-to" song has been:
Baby, It's Cold Outside
courtesy of Lady Antebellum


Other notables on my list:

White Christmas, Bing Crosby
O Holy Night, Kelly Clarkson
Santa Baby, Kellie Pickler




Photobucket

6 comments:

Molly said...

Excellent choices, love them all!

Thanks for linking up girl :)

xoxo

ty said...

Ohh, I LOVE Santa Baby!

Unknown said...

Never heard the Lady Antebellum -Baby it's Cold outside! Love it! Big fan of David!

Caroline said...

I've never heard Lady A's version of this song. I love it!

Kenj said...

Two wonderful songs.!!

Kit said...

Great Choices! I love them all!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!