Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Nine





FAVORITE HOLIDAY RECIPE

This isn't really a holiday recipe, but I've recently discovered the yummy goodness that only it can provide. You will wow your family, friends, and coworkers with this SUPER, SUPRISINGLY EASY recipe. Seriously, I discovered it two weeks ago, and I've already taken it to three different gatherings. If you don't go right home and make this, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I give you.......

......Sopapilla Cheesecake


What you will need:

(2) cans Crescent Rolls
(2) 8 ounce Cream Cheese, Softened
1-1/2 cup Sugar, Divided
1 tsp Vanilla
1 stick Butter
1 tbsp Cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan. Unroll one can of crescent rolls in the bottom. In a separate bowl, blend the softened cream cheese, a cup of sugar, and vanilla. Once that is blended well, layer it in the pan on top of the crescent rolls. Top cream cheese mixture with another unrolled can of crescent rolls. Melt butter and pour evenly over the top of the crescent rolls. Mix remaining sugar together with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over melted butter. Bake 35-45 minutes or until the crescent rolls are lightly browned.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Yum!!! This looks absolutely delicious!!!

Neely said...

Oh yum! This looks amazing. I want to make it stat!

ty said...

O.M.G.

Unknown said...

oh.my.goodness! I love anything having to do with Cheesecake! Yummy!

Molly said...

Um that sounds DELISH! I must try it out! Care to make it and mail it to me? HA!

YAY for your news on your above post! So happy you kicked 'ol menopause booty!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh that looks too yummy!

allie-mac-fallie said...

mmmm that looks delicious! love your blog- i'm a new follower from the 12 days of christmas (i'm reading but not participation- i swear I'm not a scrooge haha!)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!