Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Eight






LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS

When you get right down to it, there are two things that come to mind when I'm thinking about my least favorite thing about the holidays.

More often than not, they go hand-in-hand.

1) TRAFFIC

 and 2) SCROOGE'S

Other non-desirable things about the holidays:

Nutcrackers scare the living bejeezus out of me.
No explanation, they're just creepy.

 Multi-Colored Lights on a House STRESS me out.
I can handle any solid color or even a nice pattern of rotating colors, but when they are all jumbled in together it makes my heart race (not in a good way).



Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for stopping by!

OMG - nutcrackers freak me out too. It's so sad because my husband loves them and wants to start a collection and I have completely banned them from our home. And don't get me started on multicolored lights on the house. I'm from Southern Alabama and that's all they use down there....YIKES!!!

ty said...

Hahahaha, I LOVE multicolored lights!!! It reminds me of my granny :)

Dana said...

I am totally with you on the colored lights! They hurt my eyes! My husband wanted to put up colored lights! No Freaking Way Buddy!

Kerbi said...

Traffic is the worst. I totally agree with you about the multi colored lights!

April Rowell said...

I LOVE Nutcrackers! They are probably my favorite Christmas item. I have four of them staring at me right now and I need more!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!