Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Celebration, Part Three

After visiting with extended family on Christmas Eve, my immediate maternal family returned to my parents for gift opening.  I love how much our little family is growing--Christmas was such a joy with the girls this year! We have learned to be more flexible with our family's traditional holiday plans to accomodate our growing family needs. This Christmas Eve schedule worked out really well, so I'm hoping we can adopt this as new tradition. It allow's each of our individual family's to spend Christmas morning at home without rushing around to be somewhere. Perfect, in my opinion! :)







Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!