Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Celebration, Part Four

Our next stop on Christmas Day was my father-in-law's house. Alan's stepmom, Candis, makes the most DELICIOUS homemade dumplings for Christmas and Thanksgiving--another one of my favorite meals!  This side of the family draws names for the adults, and we also do a "Naughty Santa" game each year.  Surprisingly, this year was a very mild game--not too much stealing going on that day.  In fact, one of the only stolen gifts was the one that I unwrapped, a Bass Pro gift card.  It was stolen by none other than the sweet, handsome face that I wake up to each morning. Geeesh! Men.








I own this......
:) Yippee!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!