Thursday, December 23, 2010

Denton Christmas

We were able to escape ol' T-Town last week to head south to Texas. Every other year, we travel to Denton to celebrate Christmas with Alan's sister, Jill, and brother-in-law, Beau. This year our Christmas celebration grew by one teeny tiny body, Tyce :)  I cherish the time we get to spend with this sweet family, and I'm so happy we started this tradition for our families to continue.

Enjoy pictures of our Christmas celebration! As I was looking through them, I noticed we didnt take any decent pictures of the adults--all our focus was on one handsome, drooling little guy (who now has TWO teeth)!








Photobucket

1 comments:

Neely said...

Cuuuuute pictures! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!