Friday, December 24, 2010

Sock Swap

Remember how I mentioned to y'all that I was participating in a Christmas Sock Swap?! I got paired up with an Oklahoma native, Rebekah, from Life with the Edward's. Yay for us Oklahoma girls representing in the sock swap!

I was so excited to open up my package from California!


My favorite thing: the ROSE SALVE. It's seriously amazing--I put it on my lips and cuticles multiple times per day.  And that nail polish you see? Already on my toes :)

Thanks, Rebekah, for making me feel so special at Christmas time!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Neely said...

Oh wow what a great gift! Have a Merry Christmas!

Rebekah said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! Rose Salve is seriously the best stuff ever. I've already gone through half of that tin and I got it at Thanksgiving!

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!