Friday, December 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday

 I have a busy, fun-filled Friday of spending the day with my girlfriend, shopping for our Christmas "angels," and getting pedi's, but I wanted to show you a few pictures from our evening last night. We had an AMAZING time! This was our 2nd time to see Aaron Watson, and he didnt disappoint. We got to visit with him for a few minutes after the concert....nicest guy EVER! He puts on a heck of a honky tonk show--we're hoping he comes back to Oklahoma soon.

(Sorry for the quality--they were taken by phone)






PS-So you all thought I was going to be super giddy about meeting this hunk?! You should have seen my husband! ;) Alan loves him some good 'ol country music, especially a live show. He was right up on the stage next to me--pretty sure he "stole" a set list from the stage that we later had signed!

Not only do we love his music, but after we saw him the first time we realized that we had something else in common with Aaron......we're all Church of Christ-ers! Haaaaaaaay!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Neely said...

Looks so fun!

Caroline said...

Awww...love the pic with the 3 of y'all!!! :)

Jeanna said...

new follower! I found your blog from Simply Sunshine and Daisy's. Me & my future hubby will also be The Hancock's :)... love your blog!!

Unknown said...

Where've you been at Lindsi? I miss you!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!