Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray for Date Night

Tonight is a group "date" night! :) We're headed out with 4 other couples (plus, a couple single ladies) to.....


 the River Walk in Jenks for dinner at....

Los Cabos! :) Then, we're off to see.....

Aaron Watson
(Side Note: He was confirmed to my "Top 5" list a couple of years ago, Alan better hope that Aaron doesn't take a likin' to me tonight, haha! Who am I kidding?)

(Side Note #2: If you don't have arrangements made with your spouse concerning a celebrity "Top 5" list you totally should consider making one. Who knows when you'll be given that once-in-a-lifetime chance?!)


Just in case you're not drooling yet.....

Who doesn't love a handsome man in a cowboy hat that can sing some good 'ol honky tonk music?

Wish me luck??!
I kid, I kid.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Neely said...

I love Aaron Watson! I saw him at Billy Bobs here last year! Hes a cutie :) Hope date night is a blast!

Allison said...

Hope you have fun! I definitely don't have a Top 5, but I am considering it! ;o]

Caroline said...

What a cutie!!! Alan better watch out! :) I need to rethink my Top 5 now! HAve fun!

Unknown said...

Aw, have a wonderful weekend! Take LOTS of pictures!

Maggie S said...

makes me homesick for Oklahoma. Absolutely, NO GOOD MEXICAN FOOD in my area. There was a really great place, but they went out of business because no one here appreciated them.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!