Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.....Remember Thanksgiving?

I actually managed to find some free time on my hands, so I decided to play catch-up on my blog.

....hence, this Thanksgiving post  :)
Enjoy my Thanksgiving in Pictures!

Morgan, my niece, sporting my Realtree Girl hat
9 months old

Morgan and My Brother, Jordan 



 Watch the facial expression progression in the next two pics.....


 Mimi (my mom) and Morgan
Mimi and her Girls
Brooke, Paige, and Morgan
 Jordan, Alan, and my favorite lil' Sooner fans
Jordan went to OSU, ugh.
I only love him cause he's my brother ;)

Last but not least, The Hancocks :)

We had our family Thanksgiving with my parents on the Saturday night following "real" Thanksgiving. This was the same night as the Bedlam (OU vs OSU) game--that's why my whole family is in gameday gear!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Neely said...

What cute little girls! That little baby is seriously precious!

Caroline said...

Beautiful family! :)

Amanda Moury said...

OH my lanta that little girl is ADORABLE! PS I love your headband! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!