Thursday, February 10, 2011

All You Need is LOVE, Day Four


For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook...
 {share a recipe!}

I'd be lying to y'all if I told you something that I traditionally did for each Valentines Day--we have no V-Day traditions at our house. We just go-with-the-flow typically.

I'll be spending this Valentines Day in the middle of the ocean with some awesome friends. My husband joked with me that he'd made reservations at the steak house for him and his bestfriend on Valentines Day (I wouldn't so much be surprised if this was true!).

I guess I'll just leave you with a big, fat NOTHING for today, but I'm sure I'll enjoy reading all your yummy recipes.



Photobucket

5 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

WOW!! Ocean, friends, hubby?!?! What a great Valentines day :)
Hope you have a GREAT TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, I would love to be on an ocean. It's too cold right now :) Have fun!

Rebekah said...

Your Valentine's Day sounds awesome! Yay for the ocean!

Caroline said...

we're the same way!!

Molly said...

We have no vday ritual either, I don't know many people that do ;)

Um the ocean, JEALOUS! Can you take me with you?

Have a wonderful evening girl!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!