Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All You Need is Love, Day Three


If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go.....

I find this somewhat ironic and amusing for TWO reasons.

1) We have a MASSIVE amount of snow on the ground at home.

and 2) I leave Saturday for a Caribbean vacation!

So, in honor of my vacation, I'm going to have to say: A CARIBBEAN CRUISE. We're traveling to Galveston with 5 other couples to sail away on the Carnival Conquest for an entire SEVEN days! We're hitting Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Words cannot express how excited I am for sun, sand, and ocean. :)




Photobucket

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

You have perfect timing for getting away! I have to say though, I don't miss the snow. :)

Caroline said...

I'm so jealous of your cruise. Can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

Girl I am scared to death of cruises but you are making it look awfully tempting!!

I am a new follower and I love your blog hun! Too cute :) Can't wait to read more!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I'm jealous of your cruise! Have an amazing time!

Courtney said...

sounds perfect to me!!!

Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

star said...

Have fun on your cruise! It sounds wonderful!

Ashley said...

So jealous! Enjoy your vacation!

Amber said...

I am so jealous! That looks fabulous! Enjoy your vacay darling! :))

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!