Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Hump Day, friends!  As you read this, I'll be well on my way to the great Texas Motor Speedway for an entire weekend of camping and racing f-u-n! :) 

I'm LOVING the weather prediction for our weekend away. You can bet I'll be soaking up as much sun as possible all. weekend. long!

Wed  Apr 06 Partly Cloudy / Wind 84°/62° 0 %

Thu  Apr 07 Partly Cloudy 88°/66° 0 %

Fri  Apr 08 Isolated T-Storms 91°/69° 30 %

Sat  Apr 09 Partly Cloudy 91°/69° 20 %

Sun  Apr 10 Isolated T-Storms 91°/57° 30 %


I'm LOVING the fact that I'll be seeing my favorite Nascar camping buddies in a matter of minutes and/or hours! Alan and I think of them as family--that we vacation with two or three times a year at the track. So fun!
I'm LOVING that Carl Edwards consistently runs good at TMS, which gives him a good chance to take back his lead in the point standings. After Martinsville, Kyle Busch (I can't believe I even said his name on my blog-yuck!) took the lead from Carl Edwards, but there's only a 5-point margin.


I'm LOVING that we will be spending Wednesday evening at a local joint near the track listening to the sounds of No Justice. Yaaaaay for Oklahoma bands!
I'm LOVING that we will get to see these precious faces! :)
I CANNOT wait to see Tyce's little legs carrying him around.




Last, but not least, I'm LOVING that I get to share all of these FUN, MEMORABLE moments with this guy!   I know many of you don't know Alan's personality--but, all these pictures I post of him on my blog tell all :) He's just as funny, crazy, outgoing, and loving as he looks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a fun weekend! Enjoy! Haha, and your husband sounds too funny. :)

Kelsey Claire said...

Those pictures of Tyce are so cute. I love fat and chubby babies and their legs!

Jill said...

Thanks for being so excited to see us! We loved seeing you all so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!