Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Friday, re: Rompers

I like this Friday Fashion thing, so I think I'll keep showing y'all the things that I'm loving! Really, it gives me an excuse to surf the web and drool over really cute things--there's a method to my madness.

This week in fashion: ROMPERS.

I bought a couple of cute little rompers for my cruise vacation, and I fell in. love. with. them. Seriously. You can dress 'em up or dress 'em down. They were easy to pack, so that's initially what appealed to me. I'll probably be investing in a few more as I find the good deals this summer.

Imagine these:





Paired with GIANT, AWESOME sunglasses:




And, a fun dangly necklace:

Voila! I think this might be my favorite go-to outfit for the summer!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Neely said...

I love the grey!

Rebekah said...

I used to hate rompers, but they're growing on me! I love the ones you have pictures of. So cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!