Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fist Pumping Like Champs

Saturday evening I had the pleasure of hitting the town with the girls, Jersey Shore style, to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of my bestfriends!

I'm only working two-and-a-half days this week, as I plan to be a little busy bridesmaid worker bee :) Looking forward to a weekend full of fun, friends, and LOVE!  Both Alan and I are in the wedding, so I'm also looking forward to walking down the aisle with him once again!

Although I'm a bit biased, I have to say that us bridesmaids arranged a pretty kick-butt Bachelorette party--everyone seemed to have a great time. We started off the evening at a local restaurant, in a private area, for dinner and a "personal" shower. From there we boarded our own private party trolley to paint the town!  And, that we did :) (I'll leave it at that!)










Notice in this last picture that our girls kept it kinda classy with some champagne. We weren't dressed the most classy, though :) I picked up the bride, then her grandma, for dinner....upon leaving her grandparents house, her grandpa informed us that we looked liked hussies! Hahaha!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the Jersey Shore style! :)

Neely said...

That looks like it was so fun!

D said...

Just stumbled across your blog and i am so glad i did! I'm definitely a new follower and can't wait to read more! BF is a ff paramedic so i love meeting girls who can relate :) Stop by sometime www.simplymedb.blogspot.

P.S. CONGRATS on expecting! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!