Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog Swap Gifts

As with most of my other blogging community friends, I participated in the "Pour Some Summer on Me" Blog Swap! :)

I was paired up with Stephanie from A Professor's Wife---originally from West Virginia, living in Ohio, and preparing for another BIG move!  Luckily for me, she had taken a trip back home to West Virginia during Blog Swap time, so I got some awesome, unique gifts from that part of the country! :)


All the goods! :) I might've already devoured one of those pina colada candy sticks.....!!

Blueberry Candle Melts and a FIESTA Coffee Mug :)

Summer Must-Have: Pedi Set! It smelled just like a clean spa when I opened up the cute little bag it came in!

Thanks for all the thoughtful, fun goodies, Stephanie!! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Molly said...

Love all your goodies, and so glad you participated!

Thanks again for guest posting while we're away. I can't wait for everyone to read your story, whoo hoo!

xoxo

Rebekah said...

These goodies are so fun! Stephanie and her Fiesta love. I love Fiesta ware!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Rebecca's right... my fiesta love... haha! SHe knows all about my obsession. I'm so glad you liked everything, thanks for doing this lovely post! :)

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!