Monday, July 11, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballpark

Brooke, our oldest niece, just wrapped up her summer season softball league---thank goodness, my belly couldn't take any more 108-degree heat in the evenings.  I tried to feature some of Paige's soccer games, so I wanted to do the same for Brooke. When Morgan and Tyce start playing sports they'll get the star athlete treatment on my blog :) They make appearances now just cause they are so darn cute!

I grew up playing softball---in fact, I'm pretty sure I played a game or two pregnant (early on!). No harm done ;)  That makes me a veteran of 23 years, phew! Watching Brooke play brings out the highly competitive spirit in me, and makes me excited for Cale's sister to arrive (obviously that will be NO time soon, ha!) 

Here's some shots from our last night at the ballpark until the weather cools down:










Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!