Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Getting HOT in Herrrrrrrr

Wanna know why I haven't had any fun updates lately (besides my pregnancy)?! It's because we haven't done ANYTHING outside of our home in days.  We literally spent four days off work together this past weekend laying in as little clothing as possible on our couch under our high-speed ceiling fan. Lame, I know.

My husband, who is extremely active, made that statement that "this summer sucks!" Our Oklahoma heat is taking it's toll on our grass (or what's left of alive grass), shrubs, trees, air-conditioner performance, lives, etc.

So far, this is the hottest documented summer that Oklahoma has ever had----conquering other heat wave years (1980 and 1936).

This week?! Well, it doesn't get any better.
Take a look for yourselves.


(Remember those 'high' temperatures don't even include the heat index, ugh!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those temperatures are crazy! I feel for you. I don't miss that at all. :)

Paige said...

Holy Smokes that is hot! Bless your hearts.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!