Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Prayers Needed

Just in the minutes since I posted this afternoon, we have had several large fires break out across our city (and surrounding areas) this afternoon.

Please say a quick prayer for the men and women out there battling these flames---especially in this heat :(
They are switching firefighters out every 10 minutes to prevent dehydration and further injury; however, our ambulance service (where I'm employeed) has transported multiple firefighters in need of immediate medical care.

My sweet, hard-working husband is on duty today.


Here are some pictures taken from a local (http://www.newson6.com/) website:
(Alan made the house fire shown in the first two pictures)






Photobucket

1 comments:

allie-mac-fallie said...

oh my goodness! so sad! saying a prayer!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!