Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall's Favorite Finds Blog Swap



It's time for another fabulous blog swap, and some of my favorite girls are hosting this one! :)

Who doesn't love to get fun fall goodies in the mail from another wonderful blogger OR who doesn't love an excuse to shop for some wonderful fall finds?! 

I might be looking forward to this blog swap more than any other blog swap (I think I say that every time!).

Without further adieu, go visit my girls:

Caroline at Simply Smithwick

You'll find all the blog swap information you need on their sites---no need to sign up on all three, one will do the trick and get you in the swap!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Molly said...

You are so sweet, I just heart you! Thanks for blogging about our swap!

Caroline said...

Thanks so much for blogging about this! We are so excited! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!