Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pledge to Crimson and Cream

As we all know, college football got kicked off this weekend. I scavenged the internet all day Saturday for a sneak peek at the 2011 Oklahoma Sooner intro video without success.  I knew as soon as kickoff occured the video would leak to YouTube--it did :)

I say this at the beginning of every season, but this might be my favorite video EVAH!

Enjoy.


Boomer Sooner!

I was totally pumped by my team's performance this weekend, and it makes me so excited to see what the season holds for our young group of boys

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that you posted this video! It's awesome seeing another OU fan in the blog world! Boomer Sooner!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, LSU fan here!! Can we still be friends?! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!