Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So Long Summertime

We're still having some warmer days around here, but for the most part, fall has settled into our home. It was somewhat of a bittersweet summer for us---our usual lake and camp times were destroyed by the 110-200 degree heat that we experienced. This crushed my sweet husband, as he is very much a summer time boy. I don't even have to play the pregnant card with this one, it was miserable for everyone

Not that I wanted to wish the summer away, but with this sweet little life inside of me, it was hard not to do that. I know fall times mean closer to baby times! :)  Not to mention, fall is my FAV season anyways.

I thought I'd post a few sweet little pictures that we recently had developed on one of those cheap waterproof cameras, some turned out pretty cute!

(Don't judge me for rocking my bikini at 16 weeks pregnant! :) This was just several days prior to finding out we were having a Cale, and not a sister girl.  I figured that it might be the last summer ever for little bitty bathing suits----plus, we were camping on the Illinois River in Oklahoma, aka: there were plenty less than desirable bodies flaunting even smaller bathing suits)









Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!